一、星期六：廣東話班 及 普通話班（繁體字 / 簡体字）班級：
十年級至十二年級 : 廣東話班 及 普通話班 – 繁體字 / 簡体字
【註】十,十一及 十二年級各級均為亞省教育部認可的學分課程，即廣東話15、25、35或普通話10、20、30，每學年修業及格，均可獲5學分，三 年共可獲15學分。
Cantonese / Mandarin Class
Grades: – Kindergarten
– Elementary (Grade 1 to 6)
– Junior High (Grade 7 to 9)
– Senior High (Grade 10 to 12)
– language and culture (mandatory)
– 30-minute Mandarin Class (optional): Chinese pinyin, listening & speaking practices.
– traditional written Chinese (Cantonese class only)
– traditional or simplified written Chinese (Mandarin class)
Grade 10 to 12 (traditional/simplified, Cantonese/Mandarin)
Children’s Rudimentary Chinese Class
– Primarily focuses on the listening and speaking aspects of Mandarin. Reading and writing are supplementary. The main goal is for the students to have fun while learning and to stimulate their interest towards studying Mandarin.
- Mandarin class
- Junior High (Cantonese)
- High School (Cantonese)
【note】every Grade 10, 11 and 12 courses are accredited by Alberta Learning. These courses are known respectively as Cantonese 15, 25, 35 or Mandarin 10, 20, 30. Upon successful completion (60% overall average or higher), students will be given 5 credits for every course, 15 credits in total.
- Adult Mandarin Conversation class
- Arts & Crafts class
- Chine Dance class
Morning Class 9:00 am- noon
Afternoon Class 11:15am.-2:15pm.
Afternoon Class 1:00 -4:00 pm.
- Correspondence（Grade 10-12）2:15-3:15pm.
- Cantonese / Mandarin Class 9:00 am- noon
- summer courses take place every year during July from Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. (For specific details on time, dates and location, please check the local newspapers.)
Intra-school competitions: calligraphy contest / composition-writing contest / speech, singing & talent contest
Inter-school competitions: Lions Club Speech Competition and Talent Competition / Fenghua Bei Chinese Competition.